Other than the general popular Christmas songs that can be expected to list, many of which have been covered by several of my favorite artists, here are 5 Christmas songs I love.
- FaithHill – Where Are You Christmas
This song reminds me of childhood. It’s so cute and Faith Hill has such a strong and beautiful voice.
2. Luther Vandross – Every Year, Every Christmas
Need I say more than his name? lol Luther is one of my top all-time Artists. He of course does an incredible job on all the traditional Christmas songs he’s covered, but I love this one because it is unique and he’s the only person I’ve heard sing it… plus he could pretty much sing anything.
3.Whitney Houston – Who Would Imagine A King
I love Whitney so, so much. She has the voice of an angel and she first performed this in the The Preachers Wife, and it instantly found a place in viewers’ hearts. That movie that brings back lots of warm and beautiful memories, as does Whitney.
- Coko – Give Love On Christmas Day I first heard this song by Artist Coko (who is also member of the legendary girl group SWV) by chance in a clothing store during Christmas time some years back. It’s such a cute and loving track.
4. Darlene Love – Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)
Darlene Love performing her legendary song; lots of daytime and nighttime talk shows have her come perform this song every year. She really knocks it out every time. Never gets old.
5. Chris Brown – This Christmas
Ok I know this is traditional and one of the most popular Christmas songs that’s covered by hundreds of artists and while generally I love the older classics, I just love this version. It’s very fresh and just sounds so good.